Thursday, January 26, 2012

Riviera Pictures

I posted on the original site a while back about Riviera Living, and then I searched out some pictures from some various riviera locales we've been to.

The first is from Nice, along the French Riviera, right down the coast from Monaco. (My pictures from Genoa weren't very good.)



The second is from a surprisingly riviera-ish feeling place, or area of that particular mid-west city:



Any guesses?

The third is a remnant of my last bike ride on my 3G beach cruiser, Dino.



I named him Dino because I felt like Fred Flintstone stopping occasionally...and a bike is like a trusty friend and horse. So, trusted pal, one that you can ride, and I'd get feelings of Fred Flintstone while trying to stop...Dino seemed natural. (Sigh)

I'm officially a resident of Long Beach now.

No comments:

Post a Comment