Friday, May 18, 2012

Beard Studies, Part 1

In October of 2010 I performed an experiment with facial hair, and I'm at it again here in 2012.

I'm in a unique position of being able to let the hair n my face grow unabated. I've kept up shaving certain spots, just to keep it clean-ish, like my neck and under my eyes. I'm beginning to resemble a Ruskie.


Ultimately I'm planning on letting it go up until right before Dan's wedding, and then shaving the whole thing off. Corrie's not sure if I'll make it, because it get's annoying. Do you know that it can hold possibly an entire cup of water? Like a full 8 ounces?

Eating an apple? Taking a shower. Corn on the cob? Oh, you better believe that's a shower.

I think I'll end up looking like Joaquin Phoenix before it's all over.

I'll be updating this occasionally, or at least once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment