Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lunch?

Doesn't seeing a food-truck named as such make you hungry for sausages or grilled cheese?


Maybe you want to see their hand-sanitizing station...

Located right outside a San Diego brewery...

Happy 2013 everybody!

And by everybody, I guess I mean, the half-dozen people who read this site.

Now, I'm familiar with many things easily found on Urban Dictionary. I can say, though, that this honestly wasn't one of them. Dirty Sanchez, Angry Dragon, Rusty Trombone, Alabama Hot-Pocket (possibly the worst legal thing ever)...all acts that had definitions I was familiar with. But, for some reason, not "gooch". It seemed too easy, I guess. Still does.

1 comment:

  1. you make me giggle..... sadly I think I'll pass on dinning at the Gooch, shocking I know....

    ReplyDelete